- Human Resources
- Internship Opportunities
Several Waseca County departments provide internships for students pursuing an education in a related field. Through these placements, students receive valuable training while completing internship requirements and providing public service to the community. Most internships are unpaid.
To determine if your internship requirements can be met with a placement at Waseca County, please contact the Human Resources Department at 507-835-0617.
New starting in 2022...
MVAC/Waseca County Internship Program
- Purpose: Paid internship program to develop skills and learn about career opportunities in Waseca County.
- Process: Student will complete a short term paid work experience/internship in a Waseca County business.
Once you are selected for the Waseca County Internship Program
- Your career interests will be matched with that of a Waseca County business.
- You will interview at a business for acceptance into the work experience/internship.
- If accepted, an orientation will be completed and you will work with the new employer to develop the job duties and performance standards.
- Participants will gain valuable experience at a Waseca County business.
- Participants will gain insight into the leadership and career possibilities in Waseca County.
- Successful completion of internship will result in legitimate work experience for your resume.
- Earn possible college credits for the experience gained during your internship, with approval of your college and/or advisor.
Inquires about the internship program, please fill out the online application at the link below.
MVAC/Waseca County Internship Program | Minnesota Valley Action Council (mnvac.org)