Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
January 12, 2018, 10:00 AM
Discussion of the following items:
1. An update on the City of Waldorf project.
2. An equipment discussion to start 2018. The major equipment is a replacement for the motor patrol in Janesville.
3. A discussion of the County investment in MgCl on roads.
4. An Agreement with the City of Waseca for flood repair damage on the slope by the Campground.
5. Revisit requests for compensation for road maintenance work by Townships.
6. Construction work status update.
7. Maintenance work status update.
8. Using “MinnBid” to sell used equipment; chip spreader, truck bumpers, and sanders.
9. Items for future meetings – Local Option Sales Tax projects.
10. Items for future meetings – Sign work.
11. Items for future meetings – Building projects
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.